CamJGaming

Feature Request: Saving Timestamps for a recording

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 pm

I record hours of footage on end but as time goes on, it builds up to a few days, so replaying the footage looking for the parts I want to keep isn't really doable. With another recording software application, I was able to hit a keyboard shortcut and it would save the current timestamp of the recording in a separate text file for later access.

I want to know if you could offer a similar thing with Bandicam. Being able to hit a hotkey and either it would save markers directly in the file itself or a separate file. Maybe if its saving as markers, then it would be readable by Premiere Pro or Vegas for easier accessibility. This is a MUST feature for me to consider buying Bandicam, I like that Nvidia's NVENC is supported which is drawing me to purchasing but this would really be a deal breaker for me.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request: Saving Timestamps for a recording

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Hello,

We will add the timestamp function in the future.

Thanks for sharing your idea.

CamJGaming

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:25 pm

How soon could we expect this to become a feature? How often do you release updates?

Lemonater47

Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:59 am

This is their longest period without an update. For half of the year they have almost released an update a month. Their last was in July.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that the text overlay function has been improved on Bandicam 5.3.2 and the macro options to display the date, time, elapsed time, video resolution and the system information (CPU, MEMORY, etc.) on the recorded video are available.

Please check the latest version!
https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”