So, there is no solution to this? And no single-download of the new version? Only the update-way to get it? That´s sad, so I´m stuck at a lower version.
I'm unsure if this will help you, but I had once a similar problem after an update where Bandicam said that the application is invalid (it happened on my second computer, never happend on my main), and a clean uninstall with a tool helped me.
1. Download this: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uni ... nload.html
2. Uninstall Bandicam with the help of this tool and remove everything which is related to Bandicam (Bandicam MPEG-1 Decoder too).
3. Install Bandicam and *hopefully* it will start now. If it starts, change the language to English, otherwise it could happen that the problem will come back. At least it was my experience, Bandicam in Sandboxie (for sandboxed games) was working fine in German anyway.
4. If it fails, download the pro version of Revo Uninstaller because the free version lacks a feature. Remove Bandicam with it again, and this time, record the installation of Bandicam with this tool. Don't stop the record of Revo Uninstaller yet. Try to start Bandicam, then close it again (even if it's the error message). Stop the installation recording and save the protocol.
5. Uninstall Bandicam normally through Revo Uninstaller and after this, use the protocol to uninstall potential leftovers of Bandicam.
If this won't help, I'm sorry, but I hope you will find a solution
My guess is that an other program or program installation is in conflict with Bandicam.