Makinami

Single License Question

Sun May 04, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm very strongly considering buying a single license for Bandicam, right now. However I wanted to know something first.
If I brought a license, then a year from now decided to build a new PC, can I stop using the license on my laptop, and transfer use to the new PC, without any problems?

Many thanks in advance

Decicus

Re: Single License Question

Mon May 05, 2014 12:21 am

Yes. You can install the license on the other PC. It's recommended to uninstall it from the laptop before you install it on the new PC.

Makinami

Re: Single License Question

Mon May 05, 2014 12:52 am

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I had thought about the whole deleting from the laptop first part and that would not be a problem!

At this time, I actually regret BUYING a license for DXTORY. It crashes to desktop every time I try to record on Skyrim. Yet, with Bandicam, I can get solid 720p/30fps video footage WITH MODS and NO CRASHES!

Yea, I had doubts at first. I thought this looks like any other company offering DX/Open GL recording software and there has to be a catch or snag, somewhere......But I can't find one. As long as the weblink logo and 10 min limit seen on the demo is gone, once I buy it, I'm sold! :D

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”