GameTipsAndMore Blog

Suggestion: Shortcut Key For Toolbar

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:39 pm

CTRL+H hides the Rectangle On A Screen black toolbar, which was a good addition to the program. I am merely suggesting a shortcut key that can bring back the black toolbar to the front of all application windows again. Currently, pressing CTRL+H a second time does not bring it back. It can be clicked on in the System Tray area of Windows to bring it back up, which is good. I am just suggesting a shortcut key possibility for restoring the Rectangle On A Screen toolbar again to the front.

Still enjoying the program often :mrgreen:

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion: Shortcut Key For Toolbar

Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi,

We will consider it in the near future.

Thank you for suggesting!

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Tue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi GameTipsAndMore,

We've added the show/hide rectangle window function/hotkey (Ctrl+Alt+H) in Bandicam 2.0.

Please try the new version.

Thank you!

GameTipsAndMore Blog

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi GameTipsAndMore,

We've added the show/hide rectangle window function/hotkey (Ctrl+Alt+H) in Bandicam 2.0.

Please try the new version.

Thank you!
Hello Bandisoft,

I just wanted to pop back in here and say that the Shortcut/Function/Hotkey works great! Thanks so much for considering a suggestion from a loyal user of your great recording program.

I am also enjoying the new look/interface of version 2 - sleek but with nice usage of textured areas - and easy to use, the buttons and sections are well done... my compliments to your Graphic Design team 8-)

Keep it up, great job!

4EverMaAT

Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:50 pm

But I think that a toolbar icon somewhere on the main interface that allows you to quickly show/hide the rectangle show/hide is also important.

I had to do a Bing search to find this just to figure out how to bring back the rectangle toolbar. Why do all of that and hide this important feature so UN-intuitively?

I hid the rectangle and forgot how to bring it back. Once it is gone, I would have had to know in advance

Code: Select all

Ctrl + Alt + H
Unless you can provide screenshot of where in the program settings I could easily switch this back on.

Surprised all this time nothing has been done to make this toolbar more accessible.
Attachments
bandicam no quick menu option to show rectangle quickbar toolbar.png
bandicam no quick menu option to show rectangle quickbar toolbar.png (161.84 KiB) Viewed 9754 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm

Hello,

We have forwarded your request to our development team.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”