DanesDK

Still no fix for CoD Ghosts.???

Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:40 am

Hello,

Why is there no fix for the problem with CoD Ghosts.?

Bandicam records only sound, not video. And it does not show FPS in-game..

Here is a recording that i made, with the newest version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecBuDpn0 ... MJ7KmCr59A

Decicus

Re: Still no fix for CoD Ghosts.???

Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:59 pm

They have most likely tried to fix your issue. If you had absolutely any idea how it is to develop software, especially a video recording one, you would understand that's there not just "one fix" for anything. They know about your issue, they have tried to provide fixes, and obviously those don't work.

You even said it yourself that uninstalling PhysX made you able to record.
If you want to help more, post your full computer specifications with what settings you use, OS, and all other hardware. That makes it a lot easier to troubleshoot issues.

DanesDK

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 pm

They have most likely tried to fix your issue. If you had absolutely any idea how it is to develop software, especially a video recording one, you would understand that's there not just "one fix" for anything. They know about your issue, they have tried to provide fixes, and obviously, those don't work.

You even said it yourself that uninstalling PhysX made you able to record.
If you want to help more, post your full computer specifications with what settings you use, OS, and all other hardware. That makes it a lot easier to troubleshoot issues.
Very strange that its "not" easy.. Other recording software, has managed to fix this. But Bandicam has not.. So it might be, that they don't want to.

And yes, uninstalling PhysX did "fix" it, but that's not a proper solution. I can't see why I need to uninstall stuff, for others to work. Don't make any sense.

This problem has NOTHING to do with my hardware. Many others have the same problem and I'm sure, they have other hardware than i do.

And Bandicam worked just fine before the latest Ghosts update. So I can't see why my hardware should be the problem.

So Bandicam, please fix this NOW, or give me my 3 license money back. Thanks

Decicus

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:37 pm

First of all, when you bought their license, you agreed to their license policy. You have no right to claim the money back.
Second, the reason I want you to post your hardware is for them to TROUBLESHOOT. Giving them your information might help them to fix your problem. Software is built differently too, Bandicam isn't the same as DXTory or Fraps. They're not the same because they share some of the same features.

They have identified your issue, and given you a temporary fix for it. The thing here is that you're using the Nvidia CUDA (H.264) codec, and that seems to be the main issue. Have you even tried to use other codecs?

Lemonater47

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:46 pm

So ghosts updated and bandicam stopped working. Lol.

Its actually highly likely because of your hardware. Ghosts was a pretty bad port even by Cod standards. If you said disabling PhysX made it work then you pretty much proved it was hardware related. Someone with an AMD GPU wouldn't of had this issue.

DanesDK

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:20 pm

So ghosts updated and bandicam stopped working. Lol.

Its actually highly likely because of your hardware. Ghosts was a pretty bad port even by Cod standards. If you said disabling PhysX made it work then you pretty much proved it was hardware related. Someone with an AMD GPU wouldn't of had this issue.

Yes, after a Ghosts update, ALOT of people was having problem recording with Bandicam, and many other programs. Some of them have been able to fix this in there software, but not bandicam.

Might be a Ghosts > Driver problem, that cause program not to work with some games. I don't know. But if some
programs have fixed it, why not Bandicam.

Im on a GTX 770OC. i7 920 16 GB RAM...

DanesDK

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:44 pm

But i can tell you this. Bandicam works fine in:

Battlefield 4
League of Legens
Black Ops 2
Orcs Must Die

And many other games. But NOT in CoD Ghosts.. So i don't think that its a hardware problem. Its a patch/update
with Ghosts, that blocked something, that most recording software are using.

Decicus

Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:48 am

I know DXTory did a "quick fix", Fraps hasn't been updated for almost a year and I don't know about Mirillis Action. If it happened after an update, then it's most likely something that the developers of the game messed up.

Either way. I highly doubt Bandicam wants people to be upset about their software. All I can say is to be patient, because they're probably looking for fixes for this and haven't found them.

Flaim

Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:36 am

as of being able to record it just fine with the normal x264 codec i guess the problem lies within your system or (if you use a different codec) your codec

DanesDK

Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm

as of being able to record it just fine with the normal x264 codec i guess the problem lies within your system or (if you use a different codec) your codec

Its NOT my system. I have tryed on 3 different computers, same problem. And im not the only one that is
having this problem.

Other software was having the same problem, like Mirillis Action, but they have fixed it now.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”