allquixotic

Videos capped at 10 minutes after registering

Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:44 am

Hi,

I have the paid, registered version of Bandicam 1.9.1 installed on my Windows 8.1 x64 computer with a Radeon HD7970. I am able to capture video using the AMD APP VCE and it works very well. When I capture video, I do not see a Watermark in the video file when I play it back.

But, and this is a serious limitation for me, the video stops recording after 10 minutes. This is unacceptable, as this restriction is supposed to only apply to the free version, not the paid version.

from here, I quote:
Unlimited (Over 24 hours recording)
Please provide a fix, so that I am able to use the product in the way it was advertised.

Thank You.

Edit after posting: I thought it should be worth mentioning that the "Auto Complete Recording" feature of Bandicam is set to "Disabled". I tried setting it back to 10 minutes, then BACK to disabled, and that still did not resolve my problem. Thanks.

Decicus

Re: Videos capped at 10 minutes after registering

Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:47 am

As far as I know, you are the only one that has reported an issue like this.

Have you tried uninstalling Bandicam and then re-installing and re-registering your license key on the new installation?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Videos capped at 10 minutes after registering

Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi,

If you use 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode of Bandicam, and the game uses more than 2 DirectX technologies, it's possible for that to occur.

1. Does your Bandicam always stop recording after 10 minutes?

2. What is your recording target? (game name)

3. Please try 'Rectangle on a screen' mode of Bandicam.
Do you have the problem with Rectangle on a screen mode?

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”