jonsukben

PSA for bandicam users. Always make sure to stop recording before quitting the game.

Fri May 26, 2023 4:36 am

I just finished recording almost an entire playthrough's worth of First Person Lover. Made it to the final boss (not gonna spoil it, don't worry) when I noticed that there was a glitch and none of my attacks worked on the final boss. I figured that I would just quit the game and re-record the boss section separately, when I pressed quit and the game froze.

I had to mess around in the task manager a little to close the game and bandicam and then when I checked the output video, I saw that the video was corrupted....An hour's worth of work wasted....

And the worst part of this is that this happened to me before while recording FFXIII

So let this be a lesson to all bandicam users. And recorders in general because I'm pretty sure this also applies to DxTory and Fraps and whathaveyou. Make sure you stop recording when quitting the game. And sorry, I just needed to vent out my rage a little.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: PSA for bandicam users. Always make sure to stop recording before quitting the game.

Fri May 26, 2023 3:00 pm

Hello jonsukben,

Have you tried BandiFix?
https://www.bandicam.com/support/config ... -recovery/

Which format setting did you select when you recorded it?
We recommend the H264(CPU) codec for the stable recording.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”