TheMysteryy

Weird audio sync bug with bandicam

Tue May 23, 2023 7:28 am

Okay, i have a serious issue with the audio synchronization.
When i start recording, (both screen or game mode) i can record normally but the output is glitched.
It works for about 20 minutes, then it stutters from there and the audio gets more and more desynced.
I have no idea what causes this,

Before you give me any fixes, keep in mind that i have already tried the following:

Constant frame rate is enabled.
Bandicam is on highest priority.
Skip recording while frame is not updated is disabled.
Enhanced Capture method (faster, for Windows 8 and above) is disabled.

My format settings are the following:

File type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
FPS: 30 with Constant frame rate
Video Codec: H264 (Nvidia Nvenc) quality based. (H264 Cpu and Hevc (Nvidia Nvenc) have the same issue.)
Quality: 100
Profile: automatic

Audio Codec: AAC
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Channels: Stereo
Frequency: 48000 Hz

- Windows Version: Windows 10
- Graphic card model: NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super
- Bandicam version: 6.2.0.2057
- Bandicam mode: Game Recording Mode, Screen Recording Mode.
- Recording Target: All games, desktop screen.

Please help me fix this asap.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Weird audio sync bug with bandicam

Tue May 23, 2023 12:08 pm

Hello TheMysteryy,

It might be a problem with the graphics driver.
First, please uninstall the graphics driver completely.

And then, please install the latest version of the graphics driver and Bandicam.

If it does not seem to work, please send a file to bandicam@bandicam.com.

Thank you.

TheMysteryy

Re: Weird audio sync bug with bandicam

Wed May 24, 2023 12:45 am

Okay, i have a serious issue with the audio synchronization.
When i start recording, (both screen or game mode) i can record normally but the output is glitched.
It works for about 20 minutes, then it stutters from there and the audio gets more and more desynced.
I have no idea what causes this,

Before you give me any fixes, keep in mind that i have already tried the following:

Constant frame rate is enabled.
Bandicam is on highest priority.
Skip recording while frame is not updated is disabled.
Enhanced Capture method (faster, for Windows 8 and above) is disabled.

My format settings are the following:

File type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
FPS: 30 with Constant frame rate
Video Codec: H264 (Nvidia Nvenc) quality based. (H264 Cpu and Hevc (Nvidia Nvenc) have the same issue.)
Quality: 100
Profile: automatic

Audio Codec: AAC
Bitrate: 192 kbps
Channels: Stereo
Frequency: 48000 Hz

- Windows Version: Windows 10
- Graphic card model: NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super
- Bandicam version: 6.2.0.2057
- Bandicam mode: Game Recording Mode, Screen Recording Mode.
- Recording Target: All games, desktop screen.
Please help me fix this asap.
Since you've already tried several fixes, let's explore some additional troubleshooting steps to address the problem:

Update Bandicam: Make sure you have the latest version of Bandicam installed on your computer. Newer versions often come with bug fixes and improvements that may resolve the synchronization issue.

Check audio drivers: Ensure that your audio drivers are up to date. Outdated or incompatible audio drivers can sometimes cause synchronization problems. Visit the website of your computer or audio card manufacturer to download and install the latest drivers.

Adjust audio settings: In Bandicam, try changing the audio settings to see if it improves synchronization. Lowering the audio bitrate or switching to a different audio codec (e.g., MP3) might help. Experiment with different settings to find the optimal configuration.

Disable other recording software: If you have any other recording software or background processes that may interfere with Bandicam, try temporarily disabling them to see if it resolves the issue. Conflicting programs can cause synchronization problems or put additional strain on your system.

Test different recording modes: Experiment with different recording modes in Bandicam (e.g., DirectX/OpenGL or Rectangle on a screen) to see if the synchronization issue persists. This will help determine if the problem is specific to a particular mode.

Adjust hardware acceleration settings: Open Bandicam settings and navigate to the 'Video' tab. Try enabling or disabling hardware acceleration options (such as Intel Quick Sync Video or AMD APP) to see if it has any effect on the synchronization issue.

Contact Bandicam support: If none of the above steps resolve the problem, it may be worth reaching out to Bandicam's official support for further assistance. They can provide specialized guidance and help troubleshoot the issue specific to your setup.
All these fixes didnt work, ill try contacting support.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”