A Canadian Cat

Added a second monitor and now Bandicam does not properly capture images

Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:02 am

I have an Open GL based game (Combat Mission) that I have been successfully capturing video and stills for a while now. I recently added a second monitor but now Bandicam does not property record the screen. It will capture an image but just the one image any subsequent captures are just copies of the first one. It seems to keep a version of the screen in memory from start up of the game or when I change settings in Bandicam and all subsequent screen captures are all the same image.

Makes things kind of useless.

I have updated Win11 and my nVidia 3060 drivers plus Bandicam. Restarted. I have also tried changing the way the screen is captured but full screen or specified rectangle the results are the same: Bandicam picks a version of the screen that it saw at some point and no matter what the screen looks like all captures are the same image.

Any advice would be appreciated.

A Canadian Cat

Re: Added a second monitor and now Bandicam does not properly capture images

Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:36 am

Oops. Solved. I put Bandicam into game mode and it works as expected. I'm not sure what happened if the second monitor flipped Bandicam into screen mode of if single monitor works in that mode for the game.

Either way I'm all sorted.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”