Bandicamuser

Is the 12th Gen i7 can make the streaming laggy to prevent Bandicam doing screen recording?

Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:14 pm

Two laptops have 16GB memory.
Is Intel 6th Core i7-6XXXU on Win10 faster than Intel 12th Core i7-1XXXp on Win11?

Both laptops are doing the same task: recording a streaming on Chrome by Bandicam.

Win10 has no lag. Recording the 440 x 794 pixel size streaming video at 30fps on Chrome by Bandicam.
Win11has lag. The streaming starts to lag every 2 to 3 seconds while I have started the recording. (549 x 947 pixel size at 30fps)
When Bandicam starts to record, The streaming becoming very slowly and laggy on Win11.

At the same time, Win10 also running two BlueStacks and MS Word2021 during the screen recording.
While Win11 only has Chrome and Bandicam running, why is it lag? 

Is the 12th Gen i7 can make the streaming laggy to prevent Bandicam doing screen recording?

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Is the 12th Gen i7 can make the streaming laggy to prevent Bandicam doing screen recording?

Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:43 pm

Hello Bandicamuser,

Please try the solutions on the linked page.
Lag/Lagging: Computer lag, my computer runs slowly
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_re ... recording/

Thank you.

bandicam user

Re: Is the 12th Gen i7 can make the streaming laggy to prevent Bandicam doing screen recording?

Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:10 am

Hello Bandicamuser,

Please try the solutions on the linked page.
Lag/Lagging: Computer lag, my computer runs slowly
https://www.bandicam.com/faqs/how_to_re ... recording/

Thank you.
When I use a quite small resolution to do the screen recording
by Bandicam with choosing Intel Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder,
then, the video that playing in the Chrome browser becoming laggy.'

I think this is because of the Graphic driver of the hardware acceleration of
Intel 12th Gen CPU does not supported by Chrome browser and Bandicam recorder.

And non-officially, it is recommend to disable the hardware acceleration on the Chrome setting
while using this type of CPU. However, the website that I am viewing does not allow to disable it.

Also bandicam needs hardware acceleration while recording in H.264 quick sync mode.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:56 pm

Hello,

1. Is there a lagging issue even without using Bandicam?

If so, please delete and reinstall the graphics card driver and try again.

2. If there is stuttering only when recording with Bandicam, please try the following solutions.

1) Uncheck the 'Use enhanced capture method' option and try recording.

2) Please choose the H264 (CPU) video codec and try again.

Abbas

Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:14 am

To reduce lag while recording, use a desktop instead of a laptop, reduce the video resolution of the recording target, reduce the video size, FPS, and video quality, and try the hardware-accelerated. 264 encoder of Bandicam.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”