pierrieb

Save webcam video as separate file WITH AUDIO - Multiple bandicam session and device recordings devices

Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:24 pm

Good day all, my end goal:

Save webcam video as separate file WITH AUDIO attached instead of 2 separate files, on multiple bandicam session and device recordings devices and separate schedules for each instance.

I need some help!

I have managed to split the HDMI device recording devices via audio and video from the multiple instances of Bandicam. The scheduled recordings sessions also work as intended for each instance, even the overlapping ones.

I am however presented with a new issue where I can save the audio and video tracks as separate items but cant seem to find an obvious way to save the device capture overlay with its video and audio as currently it gets split into two separate files.

Is there a way to save the webcam video as separate file WITH AUDIO as this will then be the final step for my solution. (see attached ref image).

If however I go and live view the Device recording mode and select manual record from there then it works 100% with both audio and video intact, I essentially want this feature to be on an automatic schedule and not capture the whole screen as well as the audio and video tracks are correct: (See attached ref image)

I look forward to your response.
Attachments
rec select.png
rec select.png (64.14 KiB) Viewed 3073 times
record settings.png
record settings.png (34.29 KiB) Viewed 3073 times

pierrieb

Re: Save webcam video as separate file WITH AUDIO - Multiple bandicam session and device recordings devices

Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:33 pm

Enabling the add webcam to overlay feature works to capture both audio and video BUT in the event that 2 instances schedules overlaps then they clash (correct audio per file) but the video does a sort of fast switching between the video files and causes a mess.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Save webcam video as separate file WITH AUDIO - Multiple bandicam session and device recordings devices

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:46 pm

Hello pierrieb,

We have replied to your email.

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”