GrindedStone

Won't Hook: Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:42 am

Bandicam doesn't hook to the remaster of the original Gears of War on Xbox Game Pass - Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I've checked hooking in general options; all are check marked. I've tried launching the application with Bandicam game recording mode active, and I've tried alt tab to launch Bandicam after the game. There's no frame rate counter, and can't capture. The only way I've found to do it is to capture full screen, and that will record it. The webcam doesn't work in full screen capture if I'm inside a game though. This makes it harder, but I think I could capture the game that way.

BrunaSerp

Re: Won't Hook: Gears of War Ultimate Edition

Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:25 am

Here are some possible solutions you can try:1. Update Bandicam to the latest version - sometimes using an outdated version can cause compatibility issues.2. Try running both the game and Bandicam as an administrator.3. Disable any antivirus software temporarily as some may interfere with Bandicam's ability to capture the game.4. Lookup for any specific settings that may need to be enabled or disabled in the game to allow Bandicam to hook into it, check for that specific game guide or reviews.5. Try using a different screen recording software that is compatible with the game.Hopefully, one of these solutions works for you so you can successfully capture your gameplay.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”