Tilarium

Not taking a screenshot of current screen

Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:03 am

I tried a quick search and couldn't find anything on this issue so registered to ask. I'm obsessed with taking screenshots as I play games but I've noticed with some games it will only take the screenshot from the last time the game was made the active screen. To change the shot I have to alt-tab out and then back in to get the new shot and then that stays the image that I get until I alt-tab out again. Not sure if that makes sense or not. Not sure how best to explain it. It doesn't happen with every game, in fact I've only encountered this happening with a couple of games. The most recent one I started playing again where this is happening is No Man's Sky. If any of this matters to the problem, I'm playing on boarderless window, with a duel monitor setup but the game only on the one monitor and not stretched. It's just a minor but annoying little thing that's happening and hope someone might have an idea of what I can do to try and fix it.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Not taking a screenshot of current screen

Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:52 pm

Hello Tilarium,

Do you have the same issue when you use the Screen Recording Mode?
I'm obsessed with taking screenshots as I play games but I've noticed with some games it will only take the screenshot from the last time the game was made the active screen.
Did you press F11(or the shortcut key you defined) to take screenshots?

Thank you.

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”