karolbags

Bandicam problem working with Minecraft.

Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:59 pm

I've had great success with Bandicam until I tried to use it to record Minecraft, specifically modded Minecraft. Minecraft works fine by itself, but when I add Bandicam to the equation, the game becomes unplayable. It freezes up after only a few minutes of play and it glitches something in the video card causing the screen to flicker. My only option is to restart the computer.

Once I restart, everything works fine, the computer, Minecraft, even Bandicam. It's only when I try to mix Minecraft and Bandicam that the issue occurs.

I'm using a Geforce RTX 3070 (for laptop)

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure what information would help, but I'm happy to provide any that's necessary.

Thanks

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Bandicam problem working with Minecraft.

Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:15 pm

Hello karolbags,

Please refer to the previous post.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10359

Thank you.

karolbags

Re: Bandicam problem working with Minecraft.

Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:33 am

I've had great success with Bandicam until I tried to use it to record Minecraft, specifically modded Minecraft. Minecraft works fine by itself, but when I add Bandicam to the equation, the game becomes unplayable. It freezes up after only a few minutes of play and it glitches something in the video card causing the screen to flicker. My only option is to restart the computer.

Once I restart, everything works fine, the computer, Minecraft, even Bandicam. It's only when I try to mix Minecraft and Bandicam that the issue occurs.

I'm using a Geforce RTX 3070 (for laptop)

Any help would be appreciated. I'm not sure what information would help, but I'm happy to provide any that's necessary.

Thanks
I got this,..

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”