pierrieb

Automatically scheduled Device input recording and multiple instances of Bandicam

Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:36 pm

Good day all, new to bandicam and this forum.

Essentially we have 5 x HDMI device capture cards that we need to record, therefore we have 5 x instances of licensed bandicam running.

The instances don't keep their settings once applied and all default back to the last setting on the last instance changed, I would like the different instances to keep their separate settings.

Then I would like the device recording to start automatically at certain specific times for each device which is not obviously possible to me at this time as the scheduler only applies to full screen capture and not device HDMI input.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
multiple device inputs.png
multiple device inputs.png (48.34 KiB) Viewed 3365 times
device recording.png
device recording.png (114.19 KiB) Viewed 3365 times
instances.PNG
instances.PNG (3.1 KiB) Viewed 3365 times

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Re: Automatically scheduled Device input recording and multiple instances of Bandicam

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Hello,

1) Unfortunately, there is no way to keep the settings separately in each Bandicam window.

2) If you want to record your webcam at a specific time, set the start/end time of the scheduled recording, choose (Do not change), start the 'Device Recording Mode' and then do not close Bandicam. The scheduled recording will begin with the "Device Recording Mode" while Bandicam is running.)

pierrieb

Re: Automatically scheduled Device input recording and multiple instances of Bandicam

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:48 pm

Thanks so much for the feedback! Would it be possible then to use the one pc license to license virtual machines running on the host?

I'll use thee scheduling method thanks so much.

Bandicam Company
Site Admin

Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:15 pm

Hello,

If you use one computer and the computer has virtual machines, you can use Bandicam with a 1-PC license.

pierrieb

Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:20 am

Hello,

1) Unfortunately, there is no way to keep the settings separately in each Bandicam window.

2) If you want to record your webcam at a specific time, set the start/end time of the scheduled recording, choose (Do not change), start the 'Device Recording Mode' and then do not close Bandicam. The scheduled recording will begin with the "Device Recording Mode" while Bandicam is running.)
Good day again, regarding your response to the task scheduler, I would like to leave the system unattended. I can have the shortcut placed in a folder for startup but then how do I ensure the correct device is selected for when the schedule should kick in? is there a way to setup the app so the correct input device is selected automatically upon startup of the system in the event there is a power failure?

Return to “Bandicam - General Discussion”