Administrator privileges: How to disable a UAC window
Bandicam always requires administrator privileges to record the target in high quality and prevent the black screen problem in the recorded video.
1) How to disable a 'User Account Control' window
To avoid this UAC window, you may disable UAC (User Account Control) by clicking on Windows Start, type UAC into the search box, and click the 'Change User Account Control settings' menu, and then drag the slider down to 'Never notify'.
2) How to use Bandicam with a standard user account
If you use a standard user account or a guest account, the administrator always has to type in the administrator's password.
Please try the solution below not to type the administrator's password all the time.
1. Log-in to the standard account and download/install Bandicam
with the administrator's password.
2. Download RunAsRob
Extract "runasroben.zip" -> Go to the runasrob folder, and click "RunAsAdmin.exe" with the administrator's password -> click "Add application" and add Bandicam -> click "Create shortcut".
3. Now, the standard account user can use Bandicam without entering the administrator's password.
(You may copy&paste the bdcam shortcut key to your desktop folder.)
Bandicam doesn't start when I click the Bandicam icon
If Bandicam doesn't start when you click the Bandicm icon on your desktop, please see the solutions below:
1. Check your system tray as shown below:
2. Uncheck "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and check "Run this program as an administrator", and then try it again.
3. If you still have the problem, please download the latest version of Bandicam from https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/, and disable your anti-virus program, and then try it again.
My computer freezes while installing Bandicam
If your computer freezes while installing Bandicam (bdcamsetup.exe), download the official version of Bandicam from https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/,
and uncheck "Debug" at the System Configuration on Windows. (Press "Windows + R", and type msconfig).
Post a comment