RuneScape Recording Sample Video
This RuneScape video is uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
Bandicam offers the best online game recording experience.
When you record online games with Bandicam Game Recorder:
- You can upload the recording file to YouTube directly (without converting)
- You can record over 7 days without stopping (AVI 2.0 OpenDML)
- The recorded file size is smaller (1/5~1/20) than other capture programs.
- It has less lag than other capture programs (Bandicam uses much lower CPU usage).
How to Record Runescape: Java Game Recording
Please, follow the steps below to record Runescap game.
1. Click the 'Target' button, and check the 'DirectX/OpenGL window'.
- It's better to use the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode to get the high quality video file
2. Start Runescape game to record.
- Note: For stable operation, Bandicam needs to be run before Runescape game
3. While running a game by DirectX/OpenGL mode, you can see the green-colored number on the screen.
- You can control FPS (Frames per second) under the 'FPS' tab of the Bandicam
- Note: Only when the target is produced in the 'DirectX/OpenGL' window, the green-colored number (FPS) will be shown. If you can't see the green-colored number, click HERE
4. If you can't see the green-colored number, click the 'Setting -> CUSTOM -> DirectX®' button of RuneScape.
- Note: If you still can't see the green-colored number, click the 'Target' button, then select the 'Rectangle on a screen' mode of Bandicam
5. Click the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) to start recording.
6. During recording, the green-colored number (FPS) will be changed to red.
7. To stop recording, click the 'F12' function key (or the 'Record' button on Bandicam) again.
8. To watch the recording file, click the 'Open' button under the 'General' tab of the Bandicam.
Runescape Game Recording for advanced users
1. To minimize the computer lag, reduce the "Video Resolution/Size/FPS/Quality"
2. To make 1080p/720p/480p/360p video for YouTube, change the video format settings
3. To edit the recorded video, use 'For Edit Premiere/Sony Vegas' preset
4. To use Mouse Click Effects, check the "Add mouse click effects" option
- If this option is checked, the recorded video will have the mouse click effects/animation.
Send your video link to firstname.lastname@example.org
, we will post it here.
Post a comment