Use 'Windows Movie Maker' to edit the recorded video
With Bandicam, the recorded video can be directly edited by Windows Live Movie Maker (or VirtualDub).
Use 'For Edit Premiere/Sony Vegas' preset to edit the recorded video
To edit the recorded video with editing programs, use "Motion JPEG and PCM" codec.
Click the 'Settings
' button under the 'Video
' tab of the Bandicam, and change the Video and/or Audio codec like below:
- Adobe Premiere or Camtasia: Motion JPEG video codec + PCM audio codec
- Sony Vegas: Motion JPEG video codec (Recommended) + PCM audio codec (Essential)
You can select the 'For Edit Premiere/Sony Vegas
' preset after going through 'Video'-> 'Presets'
* Try Lagarith lossless video codec
If you want to get better picture quality than Motion JPEG (MJPEG), you may try Lagarith codec. For more information, visit http://www.bandicam.com/faqs/vfw-x264-xvid-divx-h264-codec/#lagarith
- Video Codec: Choose "External codec" and then choose Lagarith codec.
- Audio Codec: PCM
Use 'Format Factory' to convert the recorded video
If you just want to convert the recorded video, use 'Format Factory'
You can convert the recorded *.avi file to MP4/3GP/MPG/AVI/WMV/FLV/SWF and MP3 file.
- Format Factory (Freeware): http://www.pcfreetime.com/
Post a comment