The 'Bandisoft MPEG-1 decoder' is the codec that is provided to play on the computer the streaming videos recorded through Bandicam.
This program can be installed and used by individuals, schools, public institutions, and enterprises.
As long as the installed file will not be modified, the program can be distributed.
Components of the program
- MPEG-1 video decoder (DirectShow Filter, Video for window)
- MPEG-1 Layer II audio decoder (DirectShow Filter, Video for window)
- MJPEG video decoder (Video for window)
- CPU Intel Pentium III or higher (Pentium 4, Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, Core i7 and the like)
- Memory: 256 MB or higher
- Operation system: MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7(Seven) 32Bit/64Bit
Bandicam is the most advanced desktop and game recording software on the planet
Bandicam is a high performance Game Recorder, Video Capture, and Desktop Screen Capture program.
Key features of Bandicam
- You can upload the recording files to YouTube and Facebook.
- The recorded file size is much smaller than others (1/5~1/20).
- The maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (over 1TB/7days).
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs.
(Bandicam uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM)
- Bandicam can record video at resolutions up to 2560×1600 in high quality.
(1080P full HD video can be made)
What can be recorded through the Bandicam program
- Various 2D/3D games: WOW, StarCraft 1,2, Minecraft, RuneScape, Aion, MapleStory, Second Life, Age of Conan, EverQuest, etc.
- Internet TV streaming videos: YouTube, BBC, CNN, Internet lectures
- Streaming video play program: iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real, GOM
- Various Window programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Firefox, Messenger
- Desktop Screen, Skype Video chatting, Webcam, HDTV, Java/Flash games, other 3D applications.
See the recording manual