1. Context Menu
1) Extraction Menu
- Extract Here: Bandizip will extract in a current folder
- Extract Automatically: Bandizip will automatically decide to extract in a current folder or a named folder. See more...
- Extract to "xxx" folder: Bandizip will extract in a named folder.
- Preview Archive: You can peek (Preview) files in archive.
2) Compression Menu
- Compress to "xxx.zip": You can create *.zip file with Bandizip.
- Add to archive (7zip): You can create *.7z file with Bandizip.
2. Compression: High Speed Archiving
Bandizip can bypass the bad compression files (*.avi, *.zip, *.mp3 and so on.) by "High Speed Archiving" function. See more...
3. Extraction: Fast Drag & Drop
Bandizip can extract the files to the destination folder directly by "Fast Drag & Drop" function. See more...
4. File Associations
Bandizip supports ZIP, 7Zip, RAR, ALZ, EGG, TAR, BH, LZH, GZ, BZ2, ISO, CAB, WIM, XZ, ARJ, Z, and so on.
5. Changing Code Page, Unicode filenames (UTF-8)
Bandizip fully supports Unicode filenames both when displaying in archive and when extracting Unicode characters. See more...
6. File Split, Self-extracting EXE File, and Password Setting
You can make Multi-volume (split) files, choose Compression Level, set Password, and create Self-Extracting file (*.exe).
Go to the 'Download' page >>>